Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Here's Another Clue For You All

I once looked like Paul.

No, that's not the clue. That's the beginning of a much longer story than I have time to relate here, especially since I've already written about it.

So here's the clue for card number three.... Find one of my art cards and bring it to my opening Friday at Benchmark Tattoo and you will receive a copy of my book Unremembered Histories. I gave two clues last night and instructions on Friday in my blog note about Winning.

Here's your clue.... You know what to do.


+ + + + + + + + + + 

Quote for the day, from Paul Tillich:
"He who risks and fails can be forgiven. He who never risks and never fails is a failure in his whole being."

And as Garrison Keillor is fond of saying, "Be well, do good work and keep in touch." 

No comments:

Popular Posts